Frequently Asked Questions

What do services do you offer?

I offer services which range from small repairs; such as faucet replacement, to larger renovation. 

Are you licensed and insured?

I am licensed in Porter County. I also carry insurance and will provide proof upon request. 

Do you work for a company?

I am an independent contractor with no ties to a larger company. I mostly work by myself. I will employ help should a job dictate. 

Does your work come with a warranty?

All work is backed by a one year guarantee. 

What forms of payment do you accept?

I accept cash, check, all major credit cards and I also offer financing. 

Have further questions?

Call me or use the contact form to get your questions answered.